Saturday, February 23, 2013

Photography Adoption Fundraiser

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE to take pictures. I have never taken any official photography classes; therefore, I am considered an "amateur" photographer. However, I am hoping to use this hobby of mine to help raise money to bring our 7 children home from the Philippines.

For our Photography fundraiser, I am committing to going to an onsite location (of your choice) and shooting for 1 hour. Then, I will edit the pictures for you and give you all of them (and all rights to them) on CD. That way, you can reproduce them however you choose. For this entire package, I am asking for a $150 donation.

Typical sitting fees can be around $250 normally. Plus, many photographers make you pay for each individual print, and often don't give you full rights to the pictures.

I have created a facebook account page to showcase some of the photographs I have taken in the past.

https://www.facebook.com/BestulPhotography













If you are interested in setting up a photo shoot, please email me to set up a date and location.
My email is: the.bestul.family@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment