Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Family Dinner Out

My family was out to eat dinner tonight at Saw Mill Grill in Hampstead, NC.

When we went to settle our check, an anonymous person had already paid for our whole family!

Wow! I can't even describe the emotions I am feeling...my eyes teared all up as I was just so moved and humbled by the generosity of someone who wanted no acknowledgment.

It makes me want to do the same thing for someone else; to bless someone in a way that I have been blessed; to pay it forward for someone else with no expectation, no recognition, no thanks. How absolutely beautiful!

What a blessing; such a wonderful gift!

Thank you, anonymous giver, and may God bless you. I pray that you will be rewarded.

"Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you."(Matthew 6:4 NLT)

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome! wow! but your family is exceptional and inspires people to do things such as this!

    ReplyDelete