Saturday, March 12, 2011

1 week home now

I am going to have to do this backwards. I am going to post about how everything is going now, and then at some point, write about the trip home and our welcome party at the airport.

This journey has been absolutely amazing, and I want to share it with everyone; it is just hard to find the time to sit down and write about it. I haven't even uploaded the pictures from our trip home yet (and anyone that knows me knows how obsessed I am with pictures; so that right there is saying a lot).

All the kids are getting along wonderfully. Of course there is the normal fight for mom's attention and the occasional arguing over toys, but all in all, it has been a smooth transition so far. I attribute that completely to God's grace and the prayers of so many friends and family members. Obviously, we still have a great deal of adjustment that will continue for many months and possibly years, but I trust that God will help us through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment