Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bags are packed!


Well, some how, Dustin managed to pack all our stuff into our luggage...they are busting at the seams, but they are in there and under our weight limit. I just stayed out of the way, and let Dustin do his thing with the packing! Don't know why I doubted his abilities to pack, as he is a logistician after all :)

Wow, it's almost time! I can't believe the day has finally come.

Please remember my family in your prayers throughout this next week. Please pray for safe travels and pray for smooth transitions. Please pray for my children that are staying back too; 8 days is a long time to be away from Bryce, Blake, and Audriana. Even though they have their Grandparents and Aunt Kasey helping out (thanks guys!), I know they will miss us just as we will miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment