Thursday, March 4, 2010

Usborne Books to assist in adoption costs

First off, our dossier has been in Ethiopia for over a month now. We still have not received our court date, but we are hoping to get that in the next week or two (and of course, I will post right away when we do receive it!).

As I am sure you are all aware, international adoption is expensive. Of course, we are not letting that deter us, but in an effort to assist in those costs, I have become a consultant for Usborne Books & More! These quality children's books are phenomenal, and my children absolutely love them. I urge you to check out my website to see all they have to offer: www.LovingLiterature.com

Make sure you sign up for the "free drawing" for a chance to win $50 in free books!

There are so many books that are offered by Usborne including children encyclopedias, illustrated dictionaries, Bible stories, value packs, leveled books, and so much more! Plus, when you purchase a product you will be helping support our adoption costs.

Please take a moment to check the books out as they are truly wonderful books that you and your children will enjoy, and if you don't already have children they make great gifts!

If you have any questions or you would like some specific suggestions (as there are so many to choose from), please call me or email me at Andrea.Bestul@MyUbah.com. Thank you for your prayers and support along this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment